In accordance with paragraph 12 of the first part of Article 11, paragraph 5 of the first part of Article 12, Article 63 of the Law of Ukraine «On Prevention of Corruption», subparagraph 1 of paragraph 19 of the Tasks and Measures to implement the State Program for the Implementation of the Principles of State Anti-Corruption Policy in Ukraine (Anti-Corruption Strategy) for 2015-2017, listed in Annex 2 to the State Program for the Implementation of the Principles of State Anti-Corruption Policy in Ukraine (Anti-Corruption Strategy) for 2015-2017, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 29, 2015 № 265, Measures to prevent corruption in ministries, other central executive bodies approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated October 5, 2016 № 803-r, by order of LLC «IPE» № 01-6.1 / 21-021 dated August 17, 2021 approved and put into effect from September 1, 2021:
- Anticorruption program LLC «IPE»
- Regulation on the Commission to assess the risk of corruption LLC «IPE»
- The procedure for selecting business partners LLC «IPE»
- Procedure for conducting internal investigations LLC «IPE»
- Procedure for consideration by the Commissioner LLC «IPE» of reports on the facts of violation of the anti-corruption program, commission of corruption or corruption-related offenses
The Anticorruption program of LLC «IPE»states that its Director, employees and persons involved in their internal activities, as well as in legal relations with business partners, contractors, public authorities, local governments, are guided by the principle of «zero tolerance» to any which manifestations of corruption and will take all measures provided by law to prevent, detect and combat corruption and related actions (practices). Relevant regulations and procedures have been developed and approved to regulate the norms and rules for the use of the Anticorruption program of LLC «IPE».